Gentle Dental Care is the practice of Dr. Thomas Peltzer, DMD in Plainville, CT serving the entire state of CT. Dr. Peltzer has been awarded the distinction of being one of America’s Top Dentist in both 2011 and 2012.
The practice specializes in family, sedation, cosmetic oral surgery and teeth whitening. Dr. Peltzer is highly trained and experienced in the diagnosis, treatment, and the prevention of diseases, conditions and disorders affecting the teeth, jaws and gums. Dr.Peltzer also performs cosmetic procedures, including crowns, bridges and implants and removal of impacted wisdom teeth under advanced sedation.
Dr. Peltzer has achieved advanced training and has earned a Mini Residency in Advanced Dental Anesthesia. Dr. Peltzer is CT’s top sedation dentist by virtue of his in hospital training and completion of hundreds of hours of advanced sedation dentistry training.
With Dr. Peltzer’s highly trained sedation team, including a certified dental assistant with RN experience, ConnecticutSedationDentist in CT is the office for all your dental needs.
Appointments and emergency and non-emergency walk-ins are both accepted. Patients can book appointments online or call 860-747-5711.
- Hours: Mon through Friday 7am to 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes and special needs patients treated with dental sedation.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa, Most dental insurance plans, Care Credit
- Insurance accepted: Metlife, Aetna, United Health Care,Delta Dental and most other dental insurances
- Medical Insurance: We have highly experienced financial coordinators experienced with submitting sedation/anesthesia surgical claims to Medical Insurance for reimbursement for Oral Surgery Procedures.
- Appointments: Walk-ins accepted
- Financial assistance: 3rd party financing options available
- Parking: Free, safe, lighted large lot immediately adjacent to the office. Easy access.
- Specialties: Sedation Dentistry, General dentistry, Oral Surgery, Family Dentistry, Pediatric dentistry, Prosthodontics, Periodontics (treatment of gum disease), Implants and Crowns. Also routine cleanings and prevention services.
Visit us at www.ConnecticutSedation Dentist.com or call 860-747-5711 in CT. Dr Peltzer is a member of the prestigious American Society of Dentist Anesthesiologists (ASDA) and the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology ADSA).